Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Rust Prevention" A one time cure

I get tons of people complaining about their guns & knives constantly rusting and corroding due to humidity, sweat, corrosive ammo, etc. But when I start telling them about my products I get "I have something similar", "That stuff never works", "Its just teflon or silicon". Well I'm here to set the record straight. Microlon Gun Juice is not similar to what you have tried in the past (its a one time application). Microlon Gun Juice does work (very well I might add). Finally Gun Juice does not contain teflon (also known as PTFE), silicon, graphite, or moly (molybdenum disulfide). All of those things build-up in some areas and wear off in others.

The way Gun Juice differs is that it is a one time application dry film lubricant and can be used on any metal surface to prevent rust and corrosion. After using Gun Juice you are able to conceal carry with the confidence that sweat won't damage your gun (if you followed the directions). If you are already using our products feel free to let your friends know how well it works. If you haven't used it yet feel free to buy some from our site, it comes with a lifetime money back guarantee. http://www.FirearmSystems.net

No comments:

Post a Comment